Saturday, January 27, 2007

My very first blog entry

A good friend of my bought me farewell lunch today and suggested that I blog my trip to Hillsong Church in Sydney and Shanghai so that friends that care about me can read on-line how I am coping with life in a foreign land. I told him I prefer to keep my personal life private rather than "announce" to the world what mischief I've been up to but at tonight's party so many friends have been telling me to write back. I reckon I would end up spending alot of time write the same thing over and over again to various friends in emails... therefore I am going to heed my friend's advice and blog. All friends... Thank you so much for caring about me. Even though I may be far away in a foreign land, know that my heart is always with you... :)

No comments: