Saturday, August 18, 2007

I saw a dead man walking...

Melbourne just had their Youth Alive Rally at the Rod Laver Arena this evening and I was kindly invited by my classmate to attend it with some of her friends. The beginning parts were too noisy for my liking. It sounded like KISS or Metallica was in the house and I couldn’t hear a word the band was singing or actually more like screaming. I took out my MP3 player in an attempt that my Hillsongs will block out the music but even when my earphones on at max volume, it still failed miserably. I still couldn’t hear Darlene or JD at all. It was THAT loud… anyways, that’s not what this blog entry is about…

There were many singing performances, many dance items, a few sermons but what really blew my mind away was this Tuesday I was having brunch with my Planetshakers caregroup leader Juni, we were talking about our Youth Pastor Michael Guglielmucci (one of the most sought after Youth Pastor in Australia) how he contracted bone cancer or some sort, how he became so sick suddenly, how he broke about 10 of his bones just attempting to speak at this year’s Planetshakers Conference in the early part of 2007. How he’s just been keeping such a low profile and how sad it is for us to see and illness strike such a wonderful man of God down.

Guess what…?

This evening he walked up unto the stage well and healthy, saying that he had a dream, he and a vision that he went to a particular Pastor’s service (so sorry I can’t remember the name of the Pastor he mentioned) and got healed. He woke up from the dream and told himself, what has he got to lose but to go attend that one service and see what God will do? What’s the worst that can happen? Break some more bones? Pastor Michael Guglielmucci was already so broken and in so much pain that it really didn’t seem to matter that if he suffered more… so he followed his heart and had the faith in God that his dream will become a reality and faithful as our God is, He received his healing and let me show you his words from his “MySpace”…

HEY GUYS!!!! INCREDIBLE NEWS!!!! THE HEALING PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!! ON MONDAY I WENT TO JOHN WESLEYS CHAPEL IN BRISTOL. AS I STOOD IN WESLEYS PULPIT GODS POWER TOUCHED MY BODY!!!! TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT. I LEFT MY WHEELCHAIR THERE!!!! MY BACK IS HEALED, MY HIPS ARE HEALED, MY LEGS ARE HEALED!!!! I STILL HAVE PAIN IN MY UPPER BODY BUT IT HAS STARTED!!!! PRAISE AND GLORY TO THE KING OF ALL KINGS!!!! MY SAVIOUR, MY PORTION, MY FREEDOM, MY HEALER!!!!!

I rest my case… what more need I say other than


HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very neat blog :)

Fairlyodddmother said...

It's all a fraud.

Anonymous said...

Representatives of the National Executive recently met with Michael Guglielmucci. At this meeting he read a statement indicating that his claim to have cancer for the past 2 years was untrue. His credential with the ACC was immediately suspended.

The National Executive is taking this matter very seriously and is awaiting the results of medical tests before determining the full extent of the discipline that will be imposed upon him.

We are very concerned for the many people who have been or will be hurt by Michael's actions and we encourage all of our churches to pray for all those affected.

Yours sincerely,

Alun Davies
National Vice President

20 August 2008