Friday, October 5, 2007

A Real Life Walking Miracle

Life has been dealing me a couple of hard cards lately and I've been praying to God for help and strength and the faithfulness of our God is just so AWESOME. He always answers my cries for help... A random email came into my email with a video link and it was all I needed to hear...

Guys... if you think you're having a hard season at the moment, watch the videos, your strength will be renewed... They really spoke in my heart. Thank you Jesus for never giving up on me...


"The reason why God has not rescued you from your suffereing is so that He can strengthen your heart and preparing your heart for something more. The joy of the Lord is knowing that no matter what happens, He will never leave you or forsake you. There are times in your life and there are storms that will come in your way and they might not be in your control as often they are. He might not stop the storm but He will embrace you and keep you warm till the storm passes..."

Nick Vujicic - Life Without Limbs


His surmon


His interview with another Pastor

No comments: