Monday, March 5, 2007

It's my birthday


Photos of the birthday cakes I had this year.

I celebrated my 29th birthday last Wednesday on the 28th of February. It has been a great month, the month of February. Valentine’s Day, Chinese New Year and then my birthday. I used not fall into depression every year in the past as my birthday draws near. I always questioned my existence and I would never see a purpose in my life I didn’t think that anyone cared or bothered if I existed on the surface of the earth or not but this year things have been very different. For a girl who had not had a birthday cake for years, I’ve got an abundance of it. I had many different group of friends that celebrated my birthday for me and I want to thank all of you. Love you heaps !

The amount of love that has been pouring in this month, the number of birthday cards, well wishes and blessings that have been showering upon me is beyond what any girl could have asked for. My best friend sent me a card that wrote "Happy Birthday to one of God's nicest work of art!" That really made my day. I thot that was so sweet of her. Thank you Jesus for giving me all these friends. They are angels without wings. This is going to be the most memorable birthday ever !

No comments: